Friday, September 28, 2018

September: Larvai


 Purple Morph Larva



Integrity versus the universe. The summer was filled with signs that it was time to move on. Native American spritualigy brought me the moth and other animals that indicate change. The WWW sent me signs with English teaching positions advertised in every county near Johnston City, TN. The realstate world sent me the perfect apartment available at the perfect time. 
BUT.....I had committed to return to my school in Virginia. I had agreed to not only teach, but also to work with many different groups. 
AND.... we would have a week to pack and move. 
I chose integrity. 
NOW.... the month of September has been a trial. Everything is a challenge. Every day, I wonder if the entire year will be a struggle because I ignored the universe and chose integrity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment